Saturday, December 26, 2009

your milks in my mouth



Me and my friend Elissa are travelling all the way to Amsterdam from Australia on sunday 21st Feb, 2010, to see a HOLE reunion. I am so fucking excited I feel like I'm about poo, wee and vomit all at the same time. Not only are we seeing HOLE but I get to see my best friend Ellie who I haven't seen now for a year. Ellie and myself have been obsessive HOLE fans since pretty much forever but I have decided that I don't want to meet Courtney Love. I think I'd be too disappointed if she turned out to be a massive bitch. I have a feeliing this is going to be the messiest day of my life. Elissa and I plan to get absolutely trashed on the 24 hour flight and cause as much trouble as possible. What we will need to remember is, that we CANNOT get chucked out the gig...ELLIE! So, no twatting girls in the face or chucking booze over girls boyfriends...

After Amsterdam we are going to pay Englando a short visit and then possibley Paris and maybe other places. I think once we get to England we are just going to play it by ear and see where the wind takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment