Sunday, December 13, 2009

Movies.

Tonight is a Sunday night and I've decided to stay home and watch movies. I've rented out 5 dvds for $10, which I think is a pretty good deal.
1. Melissa P
2. The Brown Bunny
3. Happiness
4. La Grande Bouffe
5. Cry Baby

I've just finished watching Melissa P and it's made me feel a bit sad. I've posted a short trailer I found for it from YouTube.



I would say its definitely worth a watch. It's quite similar to Lilya 4ever. It made me want to do a little cry.

I think I've already seen Happiness and Brown Bunny but I thought i'd get them just incase I hadn't. I feel like I need something to cheer me up after the Melissa P movie and I'm finding it quite difficult to choose which movie to put on next.

La Grande Bouffe seems like it'll be entertaining. Apparently it contains scenes of a sexual nature involving lots of food and a lusty schoolteacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment