Tuesday, November 17, 2009

India


I've been doing a bit research on place in India that I'm planning on visiting and I've decided I'm definitely going to go. This 'place' I am going to visit, is devoted to an experiment in human unity and the transformation of consciousness. It has a population of around 2000 from 35 nations and anybody can have residency there. Providing you are in the right state of mind. You have to enter India on an Entry Visa but once you live/get accepted into the community you can be a permanent resident there.

On the charter are 4 pin points, which are:
The township belongs to nobody in particular and belongs to humanity as a whole but one must be a willing servitor of the divine consciousness. It will be the place of unending education with constant progress and a youth that never ages. It wants to be the bridge between the past and the future, taking advantage of all discoveries, springing towards future realisations.

Flights are about $1000 but the rest of the trip would be really cheap. So far, I think I'll end up going on my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment