Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm buying a puppy.

I've been thinking about buying a puppy for a while now, and todays tram ride home made me finally come to a decision. I fell in love with a Teacup Poodle that was sitting next to me. This is the first time I have ever fallen, deeply in love, instantly. I have been looking online for some that are for sale in the Melbourne area and i'm going to go and stroke some on saturday


I'm also looking at Teacup Pomeranians.
Round about this time last year I also became animal obsessed. I think it's like a brooding period that I get. But then I realized that I'm allergic to cats. I'm not sure whether its their fur or not but I'm also going to buy a Sphynx cat at some point. I have found a babe of a Sphynx online and because they have no fur I might not get a cat rash on my face. I already live with a dog so I'm guessing I'm not allergic to those.
Today my friend linked me a to a website that sells wigs for cats.




No comments:

Post a Comment